1. Absolutely NO underage drinking or illicit drug use will be tolerated at Bishie Con. If you have alcohol in your hotel room, no one under 21 should be present. Anyone caught doing any illegal activity will be reported to the police. If it is illegal on the streets of St. Louis or in a St. Louis hotel, it is illegal at Bishie Con.
2. Explicit nudity is not allowed. Anything that would be considered indecent exposure in St. Louis is also indecent exposure at Bishie Con. Genitalia and women's breasts must be covered at all times in public areas of the hotel.
3. No metal weapons unless you have specific ADVANCE permission from the con chair to use the metal weapon in a demonstration. No weapons may fire projectiles of any sort (including Nerf darts or balls), and all realistic-looking guns must have orange tips. Any weapon being used in a reckless or threatening way may be confiscated by staff until after closing ceremonies on Sunday, or you may be asked to remove it to your hotel room or car.
4. No masks in the hotel lobby. Take masks off before entering the lobby area and when walking down the narrow hotel corridors.
5. No unauthorized solicitation. Authorized solicitations are fliers and other advertisements cleared by the registration table to be posted in the designated solicitation area. Unauthorized solicitations include ALL offers of sexual favors, including kisses or yaoi in exchange for Pocky, glomps, hotel rooms, or any other item or service.
6. People who perform "yaoi" in the hallway must do it only with another willing individual, and not disrupt the flow of traffic. Any explicit or disruptive "yaoi" will be stopped by the staff.
7. A badge must be worn at all times in the convention rooms and must be shown in order to enter the dealers' room, panel rooms, events, and manga library.
8. No alcohol is allowed in the convention center area. Please keep it in room parties.
9. No smoking is allowed in the convention center area. Keep it in smoking areas of the hotel only. Do not smoke within 50 feet of the doorway beside registration.
10. Bishie Con is meant for mature fans. Age limits posted for events and panels are strict. Besides specific age limits for events and panels, we have an overall age limit policy as follows:
At registration, every attendee MUST show proof of being 18 or older.
Attendees may be asked to show government-issued IDs at any point during the convention.
The Bishie Con staff reserves the right to amend these rules if necessary and to pull the badge of anyone who disrupts the fun atmosphere of the convention.
Anyone who willfully breaks any of Bishie Con's rules will have his or her badge pulled. Continual disruptions will result in removal from the premises and a ban on participation in the next convention held by Kawa Kon.